A complete ULTEC Dry Fog Dust Suppression solution to fugitive dust problems generally consists of the following.....
1. All engineering necessary for start-up and control of the system manually or automatically.
2. Spray bars for each individual application point.
3. A centrally located control panel or panels for control and turning of individual spray points.
4. A compressor facility sized to handle the requirements of the total system.
5. Specially designed piping systems to interconnect the system. In cold environments, these systems incorporate thermal insulation and electrical heat tracing.
6. A water filter system for protection of spray nozzles and from undissolved solids found in most plant water systems. Low pressure requirements of the sonic atomizing nozzle make pumps unnecessary.
Each of these components and services are integrated into a total system to provide highly efficient, low cost operations over a long service life.